Awful presentation with topic, "Introduction of eMMC v4.4"

This is the third presentation after graduation.
The first two are "Interrupts Handler & Bottom Half" and "Synchronization (Concurrency)"

This afternoon, the third one, "Introduction of eMMC v4.4" is coming.
This is the worst one.

From beginning, one question defeat almost all presentation.
"This is topic with eMMC v4.4, why you focus on so many topic related to Hynix & Micron?"
After this, I think I will have done an awful presentation today..........

I would not find any excuse.
I should prepare the spec from JEDEC as the base of this presentation.
Refer Hynix & Micron for more detail and case study.
Even this will take lots of time, once I finish, the presentation will become much more valuable.

Only focus one eMMC v4.4, kind of too theoretical.
All in Hynix and Micron, seems too rough not the true direction.
How to finish one well-organized presentation is a big challenge.