For better image quality and quantity, pay for Flickr pro account already

I have two account of web album, Google Picasa & Yahoo Flickr.

For the increasing amount of camera image content in this blog, I need to enlarge the size of them by paying money to get more quantity and more ability of the album.

Temporarily, I pay Flickr for one year just about 5 minutes before.
The main reason is the quality of image.
Flickr get better quality because of the larger size of image.
Also, Picasa image seems something wrong in blog tool of most popular article, it could show image.

But it's really hard to make decision because Picasa is much easier for managing and uploading.

From now, I have to find out suitable tools to use or need more effort on maintaining.

There will be much more image taken by Lumix LX5, and might include another Camera soon.
The coming set will be thousands of image about my trip to Japan Kansai.