review the research and my wrong attitude

過去一年多的研究主要部分:

camera source identification
image feature about different source

實做部分:

color filter array(CFA): demosaicking algorithm coefficients estimation, CFA pattern identification, error measurement between reconstructed image with estimated coefficients and origin image.

失敗的部份some failure work:

try to use a specific CFA pattern to measure different cameras by estimating the coefficients.
try to localize the error measurement and use it on splicing detection by measure the first region, second region, and the splicing edge.

new part I survey now:

image features not related to camera model that used for forensics and forgery detection.

I spend less time on my research before...
I forget the real status of me....student...graduated student...
I think I'll become a seccessful investor...but that's wrong...
連自己的工作都完成不了的我怎麼可能成為個成功的人?
(how can I become a seccessful people even I cannot finish my own job?)