Back to Work from Travel

Do not write something about work and Android Smart Phone for a long time.
Actually, we can find Garmin-Asus A50 in T-mobile & Garmin-Asus A10 in Optus now.
They are the first two Android devices from ASUS.

Recently, my job is still focus on eMMC/SD & NAND domain.
From eMMC/SD, I have to take care of some download issue (oemsbl in AMSS), Android Volume Daemon, Android Init Daemon.
About NAND flash, handle some platform controller issue of NAND.
Moreover, lots of system issues & factory issue (sometimes for linux only) are related to eMMC, even WIFI will be relative to MMC driver sometimes.

There are still some additional region I touched, USBloader in Donut & Little Kernel in Eclair.
Also, some small job about the difference of building scripts between user/engineer.

Actually, I am still interested in some quite difference area, likes Cemara & Multimedia (one of the topic about my research), or some other unfamilier element in Android devices.
I will keep trying to learn more about the whole system.

* I need to find some chance to improve English, especially listening.